We know you hate surprises when shopping online for Christmas gifts, so here's our
Christmas order and delivery policy. If you have questions, please don't hesitate
to call or send an e-mail. We look forward to
serving you this Holiday Season!
2021 Holiday Ordering Deadlines
- Orders placed on or before December 1 will be delivered in time
for Christmas using our standard Free Shipping offer, provided the items are in stock when your order is placed.
- Orders placed between December 1 and December 8 will be shipped
as promptly as possible and may arrive in time for Christmas, however,
we cannot guarantee Christmas delivery when using our standard Free Shipping
offer. If you need guaranteed delivery, we can provide rush delivery at an extra
cost (see below), provided we have the products on hand or can get them from our supplier in time.
- Orders placed on or after December 8 will not be delivered
prior to Christmas.
- All Threads will be CLOSED from December 9 through December 20. We will be unable to fulfill orders or answer customer
service inquiries by email or phone during that period.
- In the unlikely event that we sell out of an item and can't deliver your order in
time for Christmas, we will let you know by e-mail as early as possible so you can
make other arrangements.
UPS Next Day, Second Day and USPS Express Mail are available (at
your expense, of course) if you need rush delivery - simply make a note in the "Comments"
section during check-out and we'll contact you to discuss the shipping charge and arrange additional payment.
Holiday Customer Service Hours
We will be open on our regular schedule (Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm Central
time), through December 23 (with the exception of December 9-20, as noted above). You may get our answering machine during these hours;
in that case, please leave a name and phone number and we'll return your call right