We receive inquiries almost daily from customers outside the United States who are
interested in ordering our products. The following policy has been developed to
address the needs of those customers.
International Order Policy:
At the present time, we are unable to accept online orders from customers
outside the United States and its possessions.
However, we do accept international orders via email on a limited
basis, subject to the following restrictions:
- Payment must be made in US Dollars, using a
verified PayPal account and orders will be shipped only to your
verified address on record with PayPal. Until your shipping address has been verified
through PayPal, we will be unable to accept your order. If you do not have a PayPal
account, please visit www.PayPal.com
to sign up and complete the verification process.
- All orders will be subject to a $10.00 handling charge due
to currency conversion fees, customs paperwork and the extra labor involved in processing
and shipping foreign orders.
- The customer will be responsible for the full cost of shipping and insurance. When possible,
orders will be shipped via Priority Mail International Flat-Rate Box
service. All other orders will be shipped via Air Mail Parcel Post.
Please note that international shipping is prohibitively expensive for large items
such as stabilizer. Smaller items such as thread
spools can be shipped quite economically.
- Import duties and taxes are the customer's responsibility.
- Orders will not be shipped to countries in Africa, the Middle East or Asia.
We reserve the right to refuse orders from other countries at our discretion.
- International orders are shipped only once a week, usually on Thursday.
Ok, I've read all the restrictions. Now, how do I place an international order?
To place an international order, please gather the following information and
send it to us in an email:
- The list of items you would like to purchase.
- Your complete shipping address (must match the verified address on file with PayPal)
- Your PayPal member ID (typically your e-mail address).
We will calculate the total for your order including shipping, handling and insurance,
and we'll send an "Invoice" to you through PayPal. Once payment has been completed,
we will process your order and ship it the following Thursday.
Last modified: 27 September 2009